It is been long since i wrote blog last. I was busy dealing with company projects, and also do some preparation for zend PHP5 exam. I looked for testing center in our city, Ulaanbaatar/Mongolia, and luckily found active 1 pearson vue center in Science and Technology school. First try and pass :) The guys in the testing center were very happy that i was the first engineer passed Zend PHP5 Exam from Mongolia. Here i now going to share my experience with you, on how i prepared, what i read, where i went. etc...
- I worked for 7 years on web based project using different languages such as PHP/Java/.NET
- and them i managed web based project for last 2 years
- and then i visited Zend website to buy practice test package
- and i went to amazon to buy few books including PHP Objects, Patterns and Practice, High Performance MySQL (actually i didn't order them for Zend exam, but for daily use ;)
- and find nearest testing center and register for exam using Pearson vue website
- and finally take a good sleep before exam night, no practice test, not reading
- passed it. My certificate verification is here.